In this role, your core responsibilities will involve:
- Maintain union relationship.
- Handle the timely and accurate payroll of all Boortmalt employees and outsourced staff in cooperation with the payroll providers.
- Handle payment issues and act as the contact person for questions employees may have about their payments
- Gathering time records of the employees and upload them into the payroll system. Ensure time records are accurate and correct irregularities and inconsistencies
- Handle the administration related to the compensation and benefits (Health cover, Pension plan, bonus schemes, car policy,...).
- Handle the administration related to HR processes from the onboarding of the employee up to the termination.
Provide assistance to the Latam HR & Communication Manager with (a.o):
- The administration related to the daily people management tasks, the restructuring and development of business projects
- The assistance with the management of the day to day employee relation issues.
- The recruitment and selection process as well as onboarding process and induction plan.
- The assistance and administration related to the implementation and monitoring of the training plan.
- The development and implementation of payroll and reporting systems (Headcount, Forecast, and Budget).
- The analysis of information & data
- Reporting obligations
- The assistance with the implementation and development of group initiatives on a local level
You have a proven and strong experience (min. 5 years)
in an international and operational HR environment in a similar role. You have been working in a multicultural environment.
Strong social and interpersonal skills.
You are a team player, have a good organizational capabilities and are detailed oriented.
You maintain and practice a high degree of confidentiality and integrity.
You have a proven experience with payroll systems (ADP), time registration systems (Kronos), payroll handling and payroll taxes, reporting obligations.